The tool post is the most commonly used auxiliary device for CNC lathes. It enables CNC lathes to perform a variety of or even all of the machining operations in a single clamping of the workpiece to reduce machining time. At the same time, it also reduces the error of multiple clamping of the workpiece during processing. Thereby improving the machining efficiency and machining accuracy of the machine tool. With the development of CNC lathes, the tool holders began to develop in the direction of rapid tool change, electro-hydraulic combined drive and servo drive. Let’s discuss with you the problems and solutions that often occur in the lower tool post.
1. The transmission position is not correct. Open the top cover of the tool post, then adjust the position of the transmitting plate. So that the Hall element of the tool holder is aligned with the magnetic steel and the tool position is stopped in an accurate orientation.
2. The anti-locking time of the CNC system of the lathe is not long enough. Adjust the parameter of the anti-locking time of the system.
3. Lathe mechanical locking organization problem. Open the tool holder, adjust the machine, and check the positioning pin if is ok.
1. The Hall element of this position tool is damaged.Plea Confirm which tool position makes the tool holder rotate continuously, input the command to scroll the tool position on the system, and use the multimeter to measure the position of the tool position signal to the 24V contact. If there is no change, it can be determined that the tool Hall element is damaged, and the transmitter or Hall element is replaced.
2. The signal line of this tool bit is broken, which makes the system unable to check the in-position signal. Check whether the connection between the tool position signal and the system if is ok.
3. There is a problem with the position signal receiving circuit of the system. If the tool position Hall element is ok, and the connection between the tool position signal and the system is no problem, should replace the main board.