Surface grinding machine M7150 is used to produce a smooth finish on flat surfaces. Applicable to all kinds of processing machinery, auto parts, fixture, magnetic steel, mold parts processing industry. And the machine tool can be made of grinding steel, iron, ceramics, and non-ferrous metal parts.
|Max workpiece to be ground||1250x500mm|
|Max. table longitudinal movement||1350mm|
|Distance from table to wheel spindle center||800mm|
|Max. lateral displacement of the grinding head||580mm|
|Grinding head vertical feed per revolution||1mm|
|Grinding head vertical feed per grid||0.01mm|
|Fast lifting motor||Power||0.37kw|
|The mechanical surface of the base of parallelis||300/0.004mm|
- Robust construction and heavy-duty design.
- The longitudinal movement of the working table is driven by hydraulic power. Stepless speed regulating.
- The longitudinal movement of the grinding head is driven by hydraulic power. Stepless speed regulating.
- The grinding head is equipped with a fast speed lifting motor, which increase efficiency.
- The vertical and horizontal railway for grinding head is pasted with PTFE soft belt. Good wear resistance.
- High precision, good stability, and low noise.